Academy of Management - Professional academic organization 1969
Society for Human Resource Management - Professional association for human resource managers 1967
- "Reducing Juvenile Recidivism with Cognitive Training and a Cell Phone Follow-up: An Evaluation of the RealVictory Program", International Journal of Offender Therapy & Comparative Criminology, Volume 55, Pages 61-80, 2012.
- "Helping Offenders: What Works?", Pages 330, RealVictory, Springville, Utah, 2011.
- "Simple Dishonesty", The Hayes Report on Loss Prevenntion, Edition 1, Volume 26, Issue 1, Pages 4-5, Jack L. Hayes International, Wesley Chapel, Florida, Mark Doyle, 2011.
- "Ethics of Technology", The Hayes Report on Loss Prevenntion, Edition 2, Volume 25, Issue 2, Pages 6-7, Jack L. Hayes International, Wesley Chapel, Florida, Mark Doyle, 2010.
- "Genuine Remorse", The Hayes Report on Loss Prevenntion, Edition 4, Volume 25, Issue 4, Pages 3,7, Jack L. Hayes International, Wesley Chapel, Florida, Mark Doyle, 2010.
- "Good Management's Impact: Controlling Inventory Shrinkage", The Hayes Report on Loss Prevenntion, Edition 2, Volume 25, Issue 2, Pages 3-4, Jack L. Hayes International, Wesley Chapel, Florida, 2010.
- "Aligning Health Care Reform with Rational Decision Making", Effective Executive, Edition 6, Volume 13, Issue 6, Pages 24-30, Hyderabad, India, 2010.
- "How to Detect and Prevent Business Fraud", Pages 277 pp, Prentice-Hall, 1982.
- "Auditors and the Detection of Fraud", Journal of Accountancy, Pages pp. 63-69, 1980.
- Trainer, Utah Employers Council 2006
- Best Practices Judge, Recognition Professionals International 2006
- Principal Investigator, RealVictory 2006
- Trainer and Consultant, Navajo Soverign Nation 2011 - 2012
Certificates and Licenses
- Senior Professional of Human Resources Society for Human Resource Management 1989
- Recognition Professionals International Other January, 2007
- Human Resource Management Journal Reviewer, Ad Hoc Reviewer 2001
- Navajo Nation Other April, 2011 - October, 2012
- March of Dimes Other January, 2005 - December, 2011
- Recognition Professional International Committee/Council Member January, 2011 - June, 2011
- Legislative Auditors Office Other May, 2003 - July, 2007
- Egypt Human Resource Management Association Other September, 1999 - December, 1999
- Navajo Nation — I helped the Navajo Nation revise their human resource policies and practices and trained division representatives on how to use them. April, 2011 - October, 2012
- Ethics and Conflicts of Interest - College and University Personnel Association - CUPA Annual Conference - 2012
- Developing Your Own Moral Character - Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants - UACPA Winter Conference - 2011
- Business Ethics - Saudi ARAMCO - Leadership Conference - 2010
- Creating a Culture of Safety - Industrial Association of Safety Institute - IASI Annual Conference - 2010
- Increasing Student Honesty - University of Arizona - College Retreat - 2010
- The Surprising Consequences of conflicts of Interest - Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants - UACPA Winter Conference - 2010
- Valid Research Methods for Evaluating Recognition Programs - Recognition Professionals Internatinal - 13th Annual Recognition Professionals International Conference - 2010