- Ph.D., Strategy, Entrepreneurship, and Organizations, Stanford University, 2009
- "Inter-Generational Hybrids: Spillbacks, Spillforwards, and Surviving Technological Discontinuities", Organization Science (Conditional Acceptance).
- "Complementarities and Competition: Unpacking the Drivers of Entrants Technology Choices in the Solar Photovoltaic Industry", Strategic Management Journal (Forthcoming, 2014), 2014.
- "Who Changes Course? The Role of Domain Knowledge and Novel Framing in Making Technology Changes", Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, 2012.
- "Which Strategy When?", Sloan Management Review, Volume 53, 2011.
- "Micro-foundations of Performance: Balancing Efficiency and Flexibility in Dynamic Environments", Organization Science, Edition 6, Volume 21, Issue 6, 2010.
- "What Makes a Process a Capability? Heuristics, Strategy and Effective Capture of Opportunities", Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, Volume 1, Pages 27-47, 2007.
- Distinguished Paper Award , Academy of Management, Business and Public Policy Division , 2011
- Finalist Glueck Best Paper Award , Academy of Management, Business Policy and Strategy Division , 2011
- Research Promise Award , Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation , 2011
- Teaching Fellow , Ballard Center for Economic Self Reliance , 2011
- Research Fellowship , Kauffman Foundation , 2009
- Organization and Innovation Research Grant , National Science Foundation , 2007
- Best Dissertation , Technology and Innovation Management Division, Academy of Management
- Best Empirical Research Paper, Academy of Management 2010 , Kauffman Foundation
- Heizer Award for Best Dissertation , Entrepreneurship Division, Academy of Management
- Research Promise IDEA Award , Entrepreneurship Division, Academy of Management and University of Connecticut
- Sloan Industry Studies Dissertation Finalist , Sloan Foundation