Organizational Leadership and Strategy, Department of
Office: 589 TNRB
Taeya Howell joined the Marriott School of Management in August 2016 after being a Research Scholar at New York University's Stern School of Business. Professor Howell received her B.A. in Sociology from Washington State University, her J.D. from Brigham Young University, and her M.A. and Ph.D. in Management from the University of Texas at Austin. Prior to pursuing her Ph.D., Professor Howell practiced law for several years.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Management, University of Texas at Austin, 2014
- Master of Science, Management, University of Texas at Austin, 2011
- Juris Doctorate, Law, Brigham Young University, 2003
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, Washington State University, 2000
- "Who should bring home the bacon? How deterministic views of gender constrain wage preferences", Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Edition 1, Volume 126, Issue 1, 2015.