- PhD, Organization & Environment, University of Washington, 1993
- B.S., Information Management, Brigham Young University, 1986
- "BUSINESS ETHICS EDUCATION, WHY BOTHER? OBJECTIVES, PEDAGOGIES, AND A CALL TO ACTION", Proceedings of Leveraging Change - The New Pillars of Academic Education.
- "Value Congruence and Charismatic Leadership in CEO - Top-Manager Relationships: An Empirical Analysis", Journal of Business Ethics.
- "Mortal Ministry: Seeking After Virtue in Business ", Virtue and the Abundant Life, Pages 240-259, Deseret Book/Wheatley Institution, Salt Lake City, UT, Lloyd Newell, Richard Williams, Emily Reynolds, Terry Olsen, 2012.
- "The Impact of Moral Stress Compared to Other Stressors on Employee Fatigue, Job Satisfaction, and Turnover: An Empirical Investigtion", Journal of Business Ethics, Edition 3, Volume 110, Issue 3, Pages 377-391, Springer, 2012.
- "“He’s a real dude:” Tributes to Tom Jones", Business and Society, Edition 2, Volume 51, Issue 2, Pages 310-334, Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA, 2012.
- "Meeting the Objectives of Business Ethics Education Utilizing the Complete Collegiate Educational Experience", Management Education for Integrity, Pages 217-242, Emerald, Charles Wankel, 2011.
- "Toward a theory of stakeholder salience in family firms", Business Ethics Quarterly, Edition 2, Volume 21, Issue 2, Pages 235-256, Gary Weaver, 2011.
- "Dialogue: Toward Superior Stakeholder Theory", Business Ethics Quarterly, Volume 18, 2008.
- "Relational Ties that Bind: Leader-Follower Relationship Dimensions and Charismatic Attribution", Leadership Quarterly, Volume 19, Pages 556-568, 2008.
- "Improving the Performance of Top Management Teams", Sloan Management Review, Volume 48, Pages 85-90, 2007.
- "Does CEO Charisma Matter? An Empirical Analysis of the Relationships Among Organizational Performance, Environmental Uncertainty, and Top Management Team Perceptions of Charisma", Academy of Management Journal, Volume 49, Pages 161-174, 2006.
- "Examining the Impact of Organizational Dissimilarity in Top Management Teams", Journal of Managerial Issues, Volume 19, Pages 11-34, 2006.
- "Mapping our Progress: Comparing the Development of Universities' Ethics Infrastructures to those of Businesses", Journal of Academic Ethics, Volume 3, Pages 205-229, 2005.
- "Somebody I Look Up To: Ethical Role Models in Organizations", Organizational Dynamics, Volume 34, Pages 313-330, 2005.
- "Religiosity as an Influence on Ethical Behavior in Organizations: A Theoretical Model and Research Agenda", Academy of Management Review, Volume 27, Pages 77-97, 2002.
- "The Relationship Between Financial and Social Performance: Repainting a Portrait", Business and Society, Volume 38, Pages 109-125, 1999.
- "Understanding Research on Values in Business: A Level of Analysis Framework", Business and Society, Volume 38, Pages 326-387, 1999.
- "Who Matters to CEOs? An Investigation of Stakeholder Attributes and Salience, Corporate Performance, and CEO Values", Academy of Management Journal, Volume 42, Pages 507-525, 1999.
- "Toward a Theory of Stakeholder Identification and Salience: Defining the Principle of Who and What Really Counts", Academy of Management Review, Volume 22, Pages 853-886, 1997.
- Associate Professor & Director of the Berg Center for Ethics and Leadership, University of Pittsburgh 2000 - 2009
- Assistant Professor, University of Pittsburgh 1994 - 2000
- Instructor, University of Pittsburgh 1992 - 1994
- Research Director & Instructor, Chief Executive Leadership Institute, Emory University 1990 - 1992
- MBA Committee Committee/Council Member September, 2009
- Pre-PhD Student Organization Student Org Advisor January, 2010 - December, 2010
- Ethics Committee in the Wheatley Institution Committee/Council Chair January, 2009 - December, 2010
- USA Synchro Committee/Council Member May, 2011
- Parr, Brown, Gee & Loveless — Expert Witness Work in Business Ethics October, 2013
- Squires Accounting — Provided Ethics Training for approximately 70 professionals in this local accounting firm December, 2010 - December, 2010