- PhD, Finance, University of Washington, 2010
- MS, Business Administration, University of Washington, 2008
- MBA, , Brigham Young University, 2004
- "Do Outside Directors Face Labor Market Consequences? A Natural Experiment from the Financial Crisis", with Steven Davidoff and Andrew Lund (under review).
- "Mergers that Matter: The Value Impact of Economic Links", with Jarrad Harford and Jared Stanfield (under review).
- "Right on Schedule: CEO Option Grants and Opportunism", with Rob Daines and Grant McQueen (working paper).
- "Does the Director Labor Market Offer Ex Post Settling-Up for CEOs? The Case of Acquisitions", with Jarrad Harford, Journal of Financial Economics, Edition 1, Volume 110, Issue 1, Pages 18-36, 2013.
- Does the Director Labor Market Offer Ex Post Settling-Up for CEOs? The Case of Acquisitions - American Finance Association - American Finance Association Annual Meeting - 2013