Five-Step Process for Faculty Interested in Becoming
A Visiting Faculty at an International University
- Decide the international university, location, and program in which you wish to teach.
- Get written approval from the head of your department for your selected program.
- Contact Lee Radebaugh, director of the Global Management Center, to discuss potential contacts the center has with your particular region of interest.
- Contact the global managementfaculty specialist and he/she will make the initial correspondence with the international university to request permission for you to attend as a visiting faculty.
- Once a mutual agreement about your visiting faculty experience has been reached, continue correspondence with the international university contact and make arrangements for travel through your department.