Five-Step Process for International Visiting Faculty or Scholars
Interested in a BYU Experience
- Find a sponsoring department within the Marriott School of Management and find a hosting faculty. Obtain a written letter of sponsorship and support from both the department and faculty host.
- Get approval from your university for your selected program at BYU.
- Contact the global management faculty specialistand he/she will work with the sponsoring department to understand the nature of your visit (the length of your program, the dates of when you will begin and end, the hosting faculty, etc.).
- Fill out the Request for Issuance of Form DS 2019online with all necessary personal and travel funding information. Submit this to the global management faculty specialist.
- Obtain proof of financial support and submit to the global management faculty specialist.