- 3D Recycling
- aCanela Spice
- 3E Education
- Haedrian Project
- Laugh Model
- Move Well
- The Protege Effect
- Dream Come True for IDD
- Video Journaling
- Improving Farmer Livelihoods in Haiti
- Small Business Development in Colombia
- Ecotourism along the Silk Road
- Educational Reform
- Pay-As-You-Go Solar Panels
- Fight Pornography by Fighting Secrecy
- Recyclops - Recycling for Apartments
- Marketplace for Perspective
- Patch the World
- Halo Freeze Dry
- Trano Mirary Providing affordable housing to slum-dwellers in Madagascar through innovative building and financing.
- Achatina Snail Farms
Bringing Achatina snails currently in high demand for food exports to Ghanaians to help them develop a revenue source as well as provide essential nutrients to themselves. Helps locals become self-reliant by giving farmers a small loan, 1,000 snails, and materials needed to start the farm.
- Serve Surfer
Connecting volunteers and nonprofits via a simple Facebook platform that allows volunteers to locate opportunities to volunteer, report on experience, and track service.
- Tilapiana: Creating sustainable fish farms Combats the world's depleting marine stock by teaching rural entrepreneurs in Ghana to successfully run their own fish farms. Using a franchise model and innovative approaches to design, implementation, and training, Tilapiana empowers Ghanaians so they can raise, sell, and eat their own fish.
- TeensACT: Empowering teens for college Decreases the high school drop out rate and prepares teens for college by offering ACT prep courses, guest speakers, campus tours and assistance in finding and applying for scholarships.
- Stratus: Connecting businesses with nonprofits by pairing employees' skills with nonprofits' needs to make a perfect match.
- 2ft. Prosthetics
Affordable prosthetic limbs for the developing world
Recycling of food waste into organic soil amendment
- International Children's Legal Aid
Protects AIDS orphans and alleviates threat of "Property Grabbing" in Uganda
- The Tipping Bucket
A crowd-funding tool for nonprofits.
Helps provide greater sanitation to sub-Saharan Africa through use of a low-cost toilet.
A plan to create a small business academy for small to medium-size entrepreneurs.
- Students for Self-Sustainable Schools
Hotels that provide funds for schools and give students vocational training
Provides communication solutions to help schools identify and prevent violence, suicide, and other safety issues
- Next Deseret
Builds surgical centers in the developing world
- Motu BioFuels
Develops coconut oil into biodiesel fuel
An at-risk youth rehabilitation program with service learning opportunities in developing countries
Provides Palestinian poor with jobs selling denim products throughout the Arab world
Provides wheelchairs made for developing economies from composite materials
- ACE Int’l GMAT Preparation
Helps people in developing economies prepare for the GMAT and apply to business schools in the United States
- Center for Technical Training
A training center in Ecuador for low-income residents
- MarketPlace Africa
Exports and distributes African art
- Centers for Complimentary Education*
Training centers in Brazil for low-income adolescents
An electronic state solicitation registration for nonprofit organizations
- Mayan Tree Company & Foundation*
Exports mango produce from Guatemala
- Machalilla Aquarium*
A conservation research and destination aquarium in Ecuador
*Placed in the semi–finals of the Global Social Venture Competition, the largest international competition in its field.