Problem: BYU wants to intentionally place more emphasis on fulfilling their fourth educational aim, that a BYU education should lead to lifelong learning and service.
Eligibility: In order to participate in this Social Venture Competition, you must be currently enrolled in EXDM 490R section 003.
Your Challenge: Use the design thinking process to design or redesign experiences for BYU students to promote lifelong learning and service. Student teams will:
- Enroll in EXDM 490R section 003
- Participate in a series of design thinking workshop classes
- Use content from workshops to guide design process
- Submit final design proposals towards the end of the semester
- Participate in final competition
- 1st place-$3,000
- 2nd place-$2,000
- 3rd place-$1,000
Get Involved: BYU students from all majors and disciplines are welcome to join the challenge. Enroll in EXDM 490R section 003 and join the competition! To learn more about how to get involved, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.