Participation in Marriott School student organizations is a must for students who want to increase their knowledge and network outside the classroom.
For management students, these organizations include:
- The Pre-Management Association is devoted to educating and preparing pre-management students to discover the right Marriott School major and future career.
- Business Strategy Club
- The Business Strategy Club seeks to provide quality business experiences to its members through events, trainings, and real-world consulting opportunities.
- Entrepreneurship Association
- The Entrepreneurship Association is
- Management Consulting Club
- The Management Consulting Club is ready to provide experience, advice, and assistance in the highly competitive field of consulting.
- Marketing Association
- The Marketing Association provides students with a superior marketing skill set, a nurturing professional network, and experiences that will set participants apart from their peers.
- As a chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management, BYU SHRM is committed to helping students prepare for OBHR-related careers.
- Supply Chain Student Association
- The Supply Chain Student Association is a link to many opportunities in fields such as quality management, transportation and logistics, operations, procurement, and more.
- Other Clubs
- The Marriott School hosts numerous clubs that allow exploration across many functions and industries.