The Entrepreneurship Association is designed to help students cultivate a sense of community within the major while leveraging talents and skills that will translate into successful ventures throughout their lives.
The Entrepreneurship Association offers a variety of activities that have resulted in students gaining valuable experiences as they pursue their entreprenuerial ideas. These activities include:
- Participating in business competitions
- Reviewing case studies
- Refining résumés
- Practicing negotiation skills
- Learning how to validate ideas
- Gaining real-world networking experiences
- Accessing job and internship opportunities
- Joining other clubs in hard skills workshops
Join the Club
To get involved, visit the Entrepreneurship Association’s CareerLaunch page or send an email.