The Marketing Association’s goal is to provide students with a superior marketing skill set, a nurtured professional network, and experience that will set them apart from their peers.
The Marketing Association gives students incredible opportunities for their future by providing the following activities:
- Networking with marketing professionals and recruiters
- Case competitions to gain problem-solving and teamwork experience
- Dojos (weekly workshop trainings) to build technical skills
- Mock interviews and résumé workshops
- Additional fun activities that create lifelong memories
Join the Club
To get involved, visit the Marketing Association’s CareerLaunch page or send an email.