Next Event Date & Time:
Thursday, 16 February 2017
10 A.M.—1 P.M.
Assembly Hall, Hinckley Alumni Center, Brigham Young University
Utah Startup Marketplace (USM) is a singular opportunity for BYU’s talented students to connect with local startup companies in a unique and targeted career fair.
USM is a unique, targeted career fair for startup companies. Some of the hottest startups in Utah will be represented. Here are five reasons why this is a can’t miss opportunity:
- Get a job or internship at a fast-growing and dynamic company
- Go from another face in the crowd to making a difference on the front lines
- Broaden your skill set
- Work alongside top management
- Build your résumé and network, network, network
Dress is business casual (leave your suit and tie at home).
Utah has a dynamic and thriving community of startups. These companies represent the future business success of Utah and beyond. The purposes of USM are to:
- Build awareness and excitement about Utah’s dynamic and thriving community of startups
- Give BYU students exclusive access to Utah’s renowned entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Provide career opportunities for BYU students at Utah startup companies
- Educate Utah startup companies about the talent sourcing opportunities at BYU