Management, Department of
To view contact information, verify you are human below:
Dr. Kryscynski has a BSE in Chemical Engineering and practiced as a Process Engineer, Production Analyst and Alternative Fuels and Raw Materials Manager for Holcim (US) Inc. prior to receiving his PhD in Strategy from Emory University's Goizueta Business School.
- PhD, Organization & Management, Emory University, 2011
- B.S.E., Chemical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2003
- Academy of Management 2005
- "Rethinking Competitive Advantage from Human Capital", Academy of Management Review, 2012.
- "Drilling for Micro-Foundations of Human Capital-Based Competitive Advantages", Journal of Management, Volume 37, Issue 5, Pages 1429-1443, 2011.
- Principal Consultant, Sixth Generation Human Capital 2011
- Process Engineer/AFR Manager, Holcim (US) Inc. 2003 - 2006
- BPS Best Dissertation Award Finalist, BPS Division of the Academy of Management
- Goizueta Fellowship, Goizueta Business School
- Kauffman Dissertation Fellowship, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- Research Grant, Georgia Research Alliance
- Research Grant, Laney Graduate School
- Sheth Fellow, Goizueta Business School
- Academy of Management Review Editorial Review Board Member 2017
- Journal of Management Editorial Review Board Member June, 2014
- Strategic Management Journal Editorial Review Board Member January, 2014