Adjunct Professor,Download Vita
Management, Department of
Management, Department of
To view contact information, verify you are human below:
- Ed.D, Organization Change, Pepperdine, 2005
- MBA, Business Administration, Brigham Young University, 1995
- B.A., Secondary Education, Utah State University, 1991
- Forbes HR Executive Council 2019
- Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychology (SIOP) 2018
- American Psychological Association 2006
- Organization Development Network 2004
- Academy of Management 2002
- Association for Talent Development (ATD, formerly ASTD) 1996
- Society for Human Resource Management 1996
- "Engagement MAGIC: Five Keys for Engaging People, Leaders, and Organizations", Pages 261, Greenleaf Book Group, Austin, Texas, 2019.
- "The Journey from Development to Appraisal: 360-degree Feedback at General Mills", The Handbook of Strategic 360 Feedback, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, A.H. Church, D.W. Bracken, J.W. Fleenor, & D.S. Rose, 2019.
- "The Employee Experience: How to Attract, Retain Top Performers, and Drive Results", John Wiley & Sons, San Francisco, CA, 2017.
- "MAGIC: Five Keys to Unlock the Power of Employee Engagement", MAGIC: Five Keys to Unlock the Power of Employee Engagement, Pages 250, Greenleaf Book Group, Austin, TX, 2014.
- "Halting the engagement exodus", The Public Manager, Volume 41, Issue 1, Pages 20-23, 2012.
- "There is No Cookie-Cutter Approach to Engagement", Training + Development, Pages 55-59, 2012.
- "A Hard Look at the Soft Side of Performance", Supply Chain Quarterly, Pages 26-32, 2011.
- "Looking Beyond the Clinical Side of Performance", HR Pulse, Volume Spring, Issue Spring, Pages 17-18, American Hospital Association, ASHHRA, 2010.
- "360-Degree Feedback Revisited: The transition from development to appraisal", Compensation and Benefits Review, Volume 41, Issue 5, Pages 52-59, 2009.
- "Using 360-degree Feedback to Predict Performance", Training + Development, Pages 48-52, 2007.
- "For Closer Collaboration, Try Education", Supply Chain Management Review, Pages 58-64, 2007.
- Academic - Post-Secondary
- Visiting Professor- International MBA Program, Pforzheim University, Pforzheim, Germany 2015
- Adjunct Faculty, Brigham Young University 2012
- Part-time Faculty, Brigham Young University 1995 - 2000
- CEO, DecisionWise 2008
- President, DecisionWise 2002 - 2008
- Vice President of Organization Effectiveness, Modus Media International 1998 - 2003
- Director, Global Training & Development, Modus Media International 1997 - 1998
- Human Resources Manager, Modus Media/ Stream International/RR Donnelley 1995 - 1997
- Manager Retail Stores, Consumer Technologies, Inc 1989 - 1995
Certificates and Licenses
- SHRM-SCP 2015
- Senior Professional of Human Resources (SPHR) Society for Human Resources Management 2003
- Profession of Human Resources (PHR) 2002
- Academy of Management Other February, 2005
- HELP International Board Member January, 2012 - January, 2014