To view contact information, verify you are human below:
- PhD, Organizational Behavior, University of Minnesota, 1999
- MBA, Organizational Behavior, Brigham Young University, 1993
- "The Zookeeper's Secret: Finding Your Calling in Life", Pages 200, Covenant Communications, American Fork, UT, 2018.
- "Research Companion to Behavioral Ethics in Organizations: Constructs and Measures", Pages 420, Edward Elgar Publishing Inc, Cheltenham, 2014.
- "Productivity and prestige in business ethics research: A report and commentary on the state of the field", Business & Society, Volume 50, Pages 580-606, 2011.
- "Business ethics journal rankings as perceived by business ethics scholars", Journal of Business Ethics, Volume 95, Issue 2, Pages 227-237, Springer, 2010.
- "Untangling Employee Loyalty: A Psychological Contract Perspective", Business Ethics Quarterly, Volume 17, Pages 297-323, Society for Business Ethics, 2007.
- Academic - Post-Secondary
- Director, Romney Institute of Public Management, Brigham Young University 2014
- Associate Professor, Brigham Young University 2009
- Assistant Professor, Brigham Young University 2003 - 2009
- Assistant Professor, Miami University 1999 - 2003
- Outstanding Publication in Positive Organizational Scholarship, Center for Positive Organizational Scholarship, University of Michigan, 2011
- Owens Award, Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology, 2011
- Outstanding Publication in Organizational Behavior, Academy of Management, OB Division, 2010
- Outstanding Scholarship Award, Marriott School of Management, 2009
- Teacher of the Year, Romney Institute of Public Management, 2007
- Stephen White Fellowship, Marriott School of Management, 2005
- International Association of Business & Society Officer 2006 - 2015