Office: 730 TNRB
- "The CEO Effect: Do CEO's Have a Measurable Effect and Are They Compensated for that Effect?", Strategic Management Journal.
- "A Bayesian Application of the Resource Based View: Narrowing the Gap Between Theory and Practice.", Restructuring Strategy: New Networks and Industry Challenges, Pages 28, Blackwell Publishing, Malden, MA, Cool, K.O., Henderson, J.E., Abate, R, 2005.
- "Diversification and Focus: A Bayesian Application of the Resource-Based View", Schmalenbach Business Review, Volume 57, Pages 304-319, Handelsblatt GmbH, Dusseldorf, Germany, 2005.
- "A Bayesian Operationalization of the Resource-Based View", Strategic Management Journal, Volume 25, Pages 1279-1295, Wiley Interscience, New York City, 2004.
- "Strategic improvising: How to formulate and implement competitive strategies in concert", Organizational Dynamics, Pages 50-63, American Management Association, New York, New York, 1991.
- "A "liberating form" for radical product innovation", Technological Innovations and Human Resources, Walter DeGruyter, New York, New York (Also Berlin, Germany), Urs E. Gattiker, Laurie Larwood, 1988.
- Associate Dean — Responsible for Graduate and Undergraduate Programs at the Marriott School 1998 - 2005
- NAC Classroom Committee Other June, 2010
- Steadying the Ship vs. Charting a New Course: A Bayesian Analysis of a Change in CEO - Strategic Management Society - International Conference - 2012
- A Bayesian Analysis of the CEO Effect: Are They Worth It? - Strategic Management Society - International Conference of the Strategic Management Society - 2010
- A Bayesian Methodology for Counteracting Success Bias in Red Queen Competition - Strategic Management Society - International Conference of the Strategic Management Society - 2010