Management, Department of
To view contact information, verify you are human below:
Leslie is the assistant director of the Management Communication program and an adjunct professor in the Marriott School of Management. Leslie develops curricula for professional communication and trains and evaluates new instructors.
Leslie also does freelance executive-performance and management consulting, with executive clients including American Express, Klickn, and Transformational Communication Executive Coaching. Leslie teaches as a guest instructor and develops curricula for National Louis University’s international student programs in both Washington D.C. and Boston. Leslie has also worked as a freelance news correspondent.
In addition to teaching and consulting, Leslie is the executive director of a non-profit organization that researches cognitive-behavior change programs to reduce recidivism among adult and juvenile criminal offenders.
Leslie is an expert in applying cognitive behavior to create multimedia, written, and oral communication that facilitates change.
- Master of Organizational Behavior, , Marriott School of Management, Brigham Young University, 1997
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature, , Brigham Young University, 1995
- "Helping Offenders: What Works?", Pages 330, RealVictory, Springville, Utah, 2011.
- Academic - Post-Secondary
- Assistant Director, Management Communications, Brigham Young University 2011
- Adjunct Faculty, National Louis University 2010
- Principal Consultant, Leaders are Built 2013
- Principal Consultant, Stand and Deliver 2013
- Unit Manager / Independent Sales Advisor, lia sophia jewelry 2007 - 2012
- Executive Director, RealVictory 2006
- American Express — Provide presentation and communication training workshops; develop and deliver Power Point design and delivery training; coach individual executives on communications and presentation messaging and presentation skills November, 2013