Marketing & Global Supply Chain, Department of
To view contact information, verify you are human below:
Scott is an Associate Professor of Global Supply Chain Management who specializes in Logistics Management. He received his PhD in Logistics and Operations Management from the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. In addition to his PhD, Scott earned a Masters of Science in Logistics Management from the United States Air Force Institute of Technology, and a Bachelors of Arts in psychology from The College of Idaho.
Prior to teaching at University, Scott was a Logistics Readiness Officer for the United States Air Force for twelve years. During his Air Force Career, Scott worked at base level and pentagon level assignments.
- PhD, Logistics, Michigan State University, 2011
- Decision Sciences Institute 2013
- council of supply chain management professionals 2008
- "Teaching Supply Chain Management Complexities: The SCOR Model Supply Chain Game.", Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, Edition 1, Volume 12, Issue 1, wiley-blackwell, 111 River Street, Hoboken, NJ, Vijay R. Kannan, 2014.
- Academic - Post-Secondary
- Assistant Professor, Brigham Young University 2011
- Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management Outstanding Teacher , Department of Marketing and Global Supply Chain , 2015
- Outstanding Service , Department of Marketing and Global Supply Chain , 2014
- Outstanding Teaching Brief , Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education , 2014
- Teaching Innovations Award , Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals , 2012
- MBA Case Team Other January, 2012