Robb Jensen (On Leave)
Associate Professor of Strategy,
Management, Department of
Management, Department of
To view contact information, verify you are human below:
- "Overcoming Stickiness: How the Timing of Knowledge Transfer Methods Affects Transfer Difficulty", Organization Science, Edition 2, Volume 27, Issue 2, 2016.
- "A Model to Explain Microfranchising in Bottom of the Pyramid Markets", International Law & Management Review, Volume 5, Pages 189-206, 2009.
- "Engaging Embedded Information: Toward a Holistic Theory of Knowledge Transfer in Organizations.", Competitiveness Review, Volume 19, Pages 323-341, 2009.
- "Engaging Information: Toward a Theory of Knowledge Transfer in Organizations", Competitiveness Review, Volume 19, Pages 323-341, 2009.
- "Replication, Copy Exactly, and the Growth of Franchising Networks: The Negative Consequences of Franchising Innovation", Research Policy, Volume 37, Pages 1732-1741, 2008.
- "Seeing the Elephant: Human Resource Challenges in the Age of Globalization", International Business and Globalization: Effects of Globalization on the Firm, Volume 3, Pages 16, Sage, Los Angeles, Daniels, J.D. & Krug, J.A., 2008.
- "Template Use and the Effectiveness of Knowledge Transfer", Management Science, Volume 53, Pages 1716-1730, 2007.
- "How Much Do Country Differences Matter in the Performance of Organizational Routines Transferred Across Borders?", Academy of Management Meetings Best Paper Proceedings, 2007.
- "Replication and Adaptation: The Effect of Degree and Timing on the Performance of Replicated Routines", Academy of Management Meetings Best Paper Proceedings, 2007.
- "Reproducing Knowledge : Inaccurate Replication and Failure in Franchise Organizations", Academy of Management Meetings Best Paper Proceedings, 2007.
- "Variation through Replication: The Extent and Sources of Variance when Replicating Organizational Routines", Academy of Management Meetings Best Paper Proceedings, 2007.
- "Presumptive Adaptation and the Effectiveness of Knowledge Transfer", Strategic Management Journal, Volume 27, Pages 937-957, 2006.
- "TheThe Form of Departure: The Initial Degree of Adaptation", Restructuring Strategy: New Networks and Industry Challeneges, Volume Restructuring Strategy: New Networks And Industry Challenges, Blackwell, Oxford, U.K., Abate, R., Cool, K.O., and Henderson, J.E, 2005.
- "Overcoming Stickiness: An Empirical Investigation of the", Managerial and Decision Economics, Volume 25, Pages 347-363, 2004.
- "When and How Trustworthiness Matters: Knowledge", Organization Science, Volume 15, Pages 600-613, 2004.
- "Stickiness and the Adaptation of Organizational Practices in Cross-", Journal of International Business Studies, Volume 35, Pages 508-523, 2004.
- "Adaptation of Franchising Know-how for Cross-", Management International Review, Volume 43, Pages 131-150, 2003.
- "Seeing the Elephant: Human Resource Management Challenges in the Age of Globalization", Organization Dynamics, Volume 32, Pages 261-274, 2003.
- "Templates and the Effectiveness of Knowledge Transfer: An Empirical Investigation", Academy of Management Meetings Best Paper Proceedings, 2003.
- "Adapting Knowledge in Cross-Border Transfers: Is it the Best Policy?", Management Jaarboek, Pages 42-32, Vlaamse Management Associatie, Antwerp, Belgium, Verdin, P., De Wulf, K., Deschoolmeester, D., De Pelsmacker, P., De Lembre, E., and Henderickx, E., 2002.
- "Intranets and Business Model Innovation: Managing Knowledge in the Virtual Organization", Knowledge Management and Business Model Innovation, Volume XII, Pages 198-215, 2001.
- "Intranets and the Virtual Corporation: Successfully Putting the Management into Knowledge Management", Idea Group Publishing: Hershey, PA, 2000.
- Best Paper Proceedings , Academy of Management, International Management Division , 2013
- Journal of International Business Studies Editorial Review Board Member January, 2012 - December, 2014