Global Management Center
Marketing & Global Supply Chain, Department of
To view contact information, verify you are human below:
Born and raised in Lancaster, England. Served in the Utah, Provo Mission
(1997-99). Undergraduate at BYU in Business Management (2003). Work assignments in the USA, UK, Ireland, and Holland. MBA (2008) at Henley Business School in England. 2008 began teaching adjunct classes at BYU, International Marketing, International Business and Global Supply Chain and Operations. Hired full-time academic year 2011-2012 to teach International Business, Global Supply Chain, and Operation Management.
Four great kids, twins Luke and Chloe (11), Logan (8) and Lexie (7).
Wonderful and supportive wife, Brooke. Married 18 years. Enjoy reading British history and
anything related to people and places. Follows England and BYU Rugby.
- Academy of Management 2015
- Harvard Law School - Program on Negotiation - Hosted by Harvard seeks to promote international negotiation. 2014
- Excellence in Online Teaching Award , BYU Independent Study , 2017
- Excellence in Teaching Award , Marketing & Global Supply Chain Department , 2017
- Merril J. Bateman Award Finalist , Marriott School of Management , 2015
- Action for Healthy Kids — January, 2019
- FEPRA — May, 2018 - August, 2018