Application Deadlines – Fall 2019
|Round 1||1 December 2018|
|Round 2||15 January 2019|
|Round 3||1 March 2019|
|Round 4||1 May 2019|
Application review is conducted on a rolling basis, meaning that applications submitted by the deadline are given priority review. Incomplete applications are not held until the next deadline but will be reviewed as completed. Applications are accepted beginning 1 October and the final deadline is 1 May.
What You Need to Apply
- Commitment to BYU Honor Code
- GMAT scores (GRE also accepted)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Four-year undergraduate degree or its equivalent
- University transcript
- International Candidates must be in country on an H1B visa to be eligible for admittance
Prospective students who have earned a degree from an institution outside the United States must submit all official transcripts, diplomas, and marksheets to the International Education Research Foundation for a credential evaluation, which must include a comprehensive course-by-course evaluation and calculation of a grade point average (GPA).
International candidates must also include a TOEFL or IELTS score. Permanent Residency does not waive the English Proficiency requirement. However, candidates may request consideration for an exception in the essay section of the application.
- 240-CBT (computer-based test)
- 590-PBT (paper-based test)
- 7.0 overall band score
- 6.0 band score in each module
- Average GMAT: 612
- Average GPA: 3.47
- Average work experience: 12 years post-undergraduate degree