Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements to get into the program?
· Four years of full-time, professional, administrative or supervisory work experience.
What is the application deadline?
· May 1st is the application deadline.
When will I hear about admissions?
· After all applications have been reviewed, decisions will be made and letters will be sent out by June 30.
How much is the tuition for the Executive MPA program?
· See BYU's Tuition & Fees page for more information.
Is there an orientation?
· The week before classes begin there will be a three-day orientation held in the evenings. This orientation will include an opening banquet as well as various individual leadership assessment and group/team building exercises. Attendance for the orientation is mandatory.
Where are courses held?
· All courses are held at Brigham Young University-Salt Lake Center for Continuing Education at 3 Triad Center, 345 West North Temple Street, in Salt Lake City.
Where do I buy books?
· Books are available at the Triad Campus Bookstore, located at 4 Triad Center, 95 North 300 West, in Salt Lake City.