CONFERENCE THEME: The Power of Connection
CONFERENCE GOAL: Focus on the power of the BYUMS network, history, brand and credibility to leverage and expand the society’s influence and membership locally and globally. CELEBRATE the 40th anniversary of the BYUMS.
This conference will provide the opportunity for board members to professionally connect, to learn best practices for growing and leading their chapters, and to develop leadership skills. It will:
• Help you become a better leader.
• Teach you how to build a strong chapter organization.
• Emphasize the benefits of chapter membership.
• Focus on how your members can give service to others.
• Corporate Alliance Power Drills and Critical Question Groups to address your chapter leadership concerns
• Breakout Sessions designed to leverage the power of connection, build an enduring chapter, and build the BYU Management Society 2.0 for the next generation.
• Chapter Awards and the Benson Award
• Keynote Speakers: Adrian Gostick, Author and CEO of The Culture Works; Todd Pedersen, CEO of Vivint; Logan Wilkes, COO of Corporate Alliance; Lee Perry, BYU Marriott School Dean; and President Merrill J Bateman, former BYU president and emeritus General Authority
• CPE credit
Gain direction and inspiration from experienced chapter leaders and expert speakers. Learn how others are leading successful chapters. Build your network with the best the society has to offer. Plan for future service and events.
CELEBRATE WITH US
This year marks the 40th anniversary of the BYU Management Society. Come celebrate with us at a gala dinner on Thursday evening. We will honor those who have made the organization so successful over the years and hear from the society’s founder, Elder Merrill Bateman.
ATTEND GENERAL CONFERENCE
Get your request for General Conference tickets in to your ward early and ensure seating.