School of Accountancy Conference 2019
We invite our SOA alumni and friends to join us for our 7th Annual SOA Conference.
- Thursday, November 14 will be the Student and Alumni Mix & Mingle from 3:00 to 5:00 pm in the Tanner Building room W408/410.
- Thursday, November 14 will be the Women of the School of Accountancy (WSOA) Fall Banquet. A special networking activity between the alumnae and current students will take place, as well as a dinner at the Harmon Conference Center at 5:30 pm.
- Friday, November 15 will be an all-day conference with various speakers. Seven NASBA CPE credits will be available. Conference Registration fee is $195.00. The conference will be in the Hinckley Center from 7 am - 5 pm.
- Friday, November 15 Jr. Core Reunion Reception is for the following Jr. Core years (2014, 2009, 2004, 1999, 1994, 1989). Spouses are invited. This will be held after the conference on Friday. The reunion will be at 6:30 pm in room W408/410 in the Tanner Building.
- Saturday, November 16 will be a tailgate party that will take place at the Tanner building before the BYU vs Idaho State football game at LaVell Edwards Stadium. Discount football tickets will be able for purchase. The party will be from 10:30 am - 12:00 pm in room W408/410 TNRB.
We hope you can join us for this wonderful weekend of reconnecting and networking!