Complete the following three courses, as well as all other required BS IS/MISM courses:
- MBA 593R First Fall: Pre-PhD Prep
- IS 552 Second Winter: MISM Capstone Project (Research)
- IS 693R: Teaching (Replaces IS 550)
Complete the following pre-PhD requirements in addition to three MISM or research electives:
- IS 571 First Winter: Introduction to Academic Research in Information Systems
- IS 693R Second Fall: Research
Suggested research electives:
- ACC 591R: Pre-PhD Prep by David Wood
- STAT 511: Statistical Methods for Research 1
- STAT 512: Statistical Methods for Research 2
- PSYCH 712R: Functional MRI Design & Analysis
- Additional research classes as approved by the track coordinator (James Gaskin) and the MISM program advisor.
All other MISM required and elective coursework hours remain the same as the non-track program. Not all classes are offered every semester.