- Tell me about yourself.
- Why did you choose to interview with our organization?
- Describe your ideal job.
- What can you offer us?
- In what kind of work environment are you most comfortable?
- Do you have a geographical preference?
- What do you consider to be your greatest strength and weakness?
- What motivates you most in a job?
- Are you willing to travel?
- Define success. Define failure.
- Of which three accomplishments are you most proud?
- Who are your role models? Why?
- What two or three things are most important to you in your job?
- How do you think a friend or professor who knows you well would describe you?
- What qualities should a successful manager possess?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- have you ever spoken before a group of people? How large?
- What do you know about our organization (products/services)?
- do you plan to return to school for further education?
- What are your long-range goals and objectives, when and why did you establish these goals, and how are you preparing yourself to achieve them?
- What do you really want to do in life?
- How do you plan to achieve your career objectives?
- What do you expect to be earning in five years?
- Why did you select your college or university?
- What led you to choose your major or field of study?
- What college subjects did you like the least? The best? Why?
- Do you think you received a good education? In what ways?
- In which campus activities did you participate?
- If you were to start over, what would you change about your education?
- Do your grades accurately reflect your ability? Why or why not?
- How has your college experience prepared you for a career?
- Were you financially responsible for any portion of your college education?
- What job-related skills have you developed?
- Did you work while going to school? In what positions?
- What did you learn from these work experiences?
- What did you enjoy most about your last employment?
- Have you ever quit a job? Why?
- Give an example of a time in which you worked under deadline pressure.
- Have you ever done any volunteer work?
- How do you think a former supervisor would describe your work?
- Give an example of a situation in which you provided a solution to an employer.
- What are the most important rewards you expect from your career?
- What motivates you to put forth your greatest effort?
- Why did you choose the career for which you are preparing?