Deferred admission into the BYU Marriott MBA Program for eligible undergraduate students is available through the Graduate+2 Early Admission Program. Students graduating between December 2019 and August 2020 are eligible to be pre-admitted.
Students from all academic backgrounds including business, engineering, mathematics, science, and technology are eligible. Students who can articulate focus and direction in their future career paths and have demonstrated leadership and analytical skills are excellent candidates for the Graduate+2 Early Admission Program.
“After working for only two years, I interviewed and received job offers to work for some of the world’s most respected companies including Amazon and Nestle. Getting an MBA early in my career put me in a position to work on the most challenging, exciting aspects of business strategy sooner rather than later.” — Mitch Park (class of 2017)
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of an undergraduate degree (between December 2019 and August 2020)
- Competitive undergraduate GPA (3.0 or above is recommended)
- Competitive GRE or GMAT score (current average GMAT is 675 with most students scoring between 640 and 710)
- Post-graduation full-time employment or offer (employment can be in a typical business career track or a less-traditional career path with experience in any industry or size company welcome)
How to Apply
To apply, go to gradstudies.byu.edu and click on “Apply.” Select the following:
- Intended Program: Business Administration MBA
- Intended Entry Date: Fall 2020
- Program Track: Graduate+2 Early Admission