The BYU Marriott MBA hosts events throughout the year for prospective students to learn more and ask questions about the program in a personal setting.Events are hosted on campus, regionally throughout the US, and internationally. We also hold events for specifically women, veterans, and students with multicultural backgrounds. Virtual information sessions are accessible from an internet connection anywhere in the world. This page is updated frequently so check back often.
Important topics addressed include:
- Applying to the BYU Marriott MBA and what it takes to be a competitive applicant
- Teaching methods and the classroom environment
- Structure and schedule of the program
- How the MBA will affect the prospective student’s family
- Cost and value of the BYU Marriott MBA
- Latest job placement statistics
- Impact of the worldwide network of BYU Marriott MBA alumni
On-Campus Information Sessions
Attend an information session on campus to learn about the program on-site. Information sessions include a one-hour presentation followed by optional one-on-one Q&As with the program recruiter and current students.
- February 20th
- March 20th
Representatives from the BYU Marriott MBA will be in attendance at the following career fairs:
- To be announced
Regional and International Events
Diversity Event Series
Virtual Information Sessions
Events for Current Undergraduates
- Events will be added as they are scheduled
Test Prep – GMAT and GRE
Test scores are an important part of the application to the BYU Marriott MBA. Get a jump start on your preparation by attending one of the free events we host throughout the year.