The BYU Marriott MBA hosts events throughout the year so that prospective students can learn more and get answers to questions in a personal setting.Events are hosted on-campus, regionally throughout the US, and internationally. We also hold events for specifically women, veterans and students with multicultural backgrounds and virtual information sessions accessible from an internet connection anywhere in the world. This page is updated frequently so check back often.
Important topics addressed include:
- Applying to the BYU Marriott MBA and what it takes to be a competitive applicant
- Teaching methods and the classroom environment
- Structure and schedule of the program
- How the MBA will affect the prospective student’s family
- Cost and value of the BYU Marriott MBA
- Latest job placement statistics
- Impact of the worldwide network of BYU Marriott MBA alumni
On-Campus Information Sessions
Attend an information session on campus to learn about the program on site. Information sessions include a one-hour presentation followed by optional one-on-one Q&As with the program recruiter and current students. On-campus information sessions for the 2017-2018 application year will be on Wednesday evenings from 7-9 p.m. on the following dates:
- 17 January 2018
- 21 February 2018
- 21 March 2018
For more details and to RSVP to attend, click here.
Representatives from the BYU Marriott MBA will be in attendance at the following career fairs:
- Inside the MBA Seattle – Monday, 22 January Details/RSVP Required
- Inside the MBA San Francisco – Wednesday, 24 January Details/RSVP Required
- Inside the MBA Los Angeles – Thursday, 25 January Details/RSVP Required
Regional and International Events
- Orange County, CA Area Meet-up – Friday, 26 January Email for details
- Dallas, Houston and Austin, Texas Meet-ups – Coming in January 2018 More details to come
Diversity Event Series
- MBA TGIF Webinar Series for Women Register Here
- #1 – Friday, December 1st @ 11:30 MT – Topic: Why MBA?
- #2 – Friday, December 8th @ 11:30 MT – Topic: Conquering the GMAT
- #3 – Friday, December 15th @ 11:30 MT – Topic: Non-Traditional Background – Is an MBA for me?
- #4 – Friday, January 12th @ 11:30 MT – Topic: Balancing a Family as an MBA student
- #5 – Friday, January 19th @ 11:30 MT – Topic: Careers Spotlight- Strategic Human Resources
- #6 – Friday, January 26th @ 11:30 MT – Topic: Careers Spotlight – Marketing
- #7 – Friday, February 2nd @ 11:30 MT – Topic: Careers Spotlight – Finance
- #8 – Friday, February 9th @ 11:30 MT – Topic: Careers Spotlight – Supply Chain
- #9 – Friday, February 16th @ 11:30 MT- Topic : Entrepreneurship
- #10 – Friday, February 23rd @ 11:30 MT – Topic: What’s it like being a woman in the BYU MBA?
- Salt Lake Women’s Dinner featuring Miranda Barnard and Cydni Tetro – 1 February Details / RSVP Required
Winter Women’s Dinner featuring Laurel Day – 15 February RSVP Here
Virtual Information Sessions
Check back soon for a list of events.
Test Prep – GMAT and GRE
Test scores are an important part of the application to the BYU MBA. Get a jump start on your preparation by attending one of the free events we host throughout the year.