The BYU Marriott MBA hosts events throughout the year so that prospective students can learn more and get answers to questions in a personal setting.Events are hosted on-campus, regionally throughout the US, and internationally. We also hold events for specifically women, veterans and students with multicultural backgrounds and virtual information sessions accessible from an internet connection anywhere in the world. This page is updated frequently so check back often.
Important topics addressed include:
- Applying to the BYU Marriott MBA and what it takes to be a competitive applicant
- Teaching methods and the classroom environment
- Structure and schedule of the program
- How the MBA will affect the prospective student’s family
- Cost and value of the BYU Marriott MBA
- Latest job placement statistics
- Impact of the worldwide network of BYU Marriott MBA alumni
On-Campus Information Sessions
Attend an information session on campus to learn about the program on site. Information sessions include a one-hour presentation followed by optional one-on-one Q&As with the program recruiter and current students. On-campus information sessions for the 2017-2018 application year will be on Wednesday evenings from 7-9 p.m. on the following dates:
- 17 January 2018
- 21 February 2018
- 21 March 2018
For more details and to RSVP to attend, click here.
Representatives from the BYU Marriott MBA will be in attendance at the following career fairs:
- Idaho State University Career Fair – Wednesday, 21 February
- BYU-Idaho Career Fair – Thursday, 22 February
Regional and International Events
- Rexburg, ID Information Session – Thursday, 22 February RSVP Here
Diversity Event Series
- MBA TGIF Webinar Series for Women Register Here
- #1 – Friday, 1 December @ 11:30 MT – Topic: Why MBA?
- #2 – Friday, 8 December @ 11:30 MT – Topic: Conquering the GMAT
- #3 – Friday, 15 December @ 11:30 MT – Topic: Non-Traditional Background – Is an MBA for me?
- #4 – Friday, 12 January @ 11:30 MT – Topic: Balancing a Family as an MBA student
- #5 – Friday, 19 January @ 11:30 MT – Topic: Careers Spotlight- Strategic Human Resources
- #6 – Friday, 26 January @ 11:30 MT – Topic: Careers Spotlight – Marketing
- #7 – Friday, 2 February @ 11:30 MT – Topic: Careers Spotlight – Finance
- #8 – Friday, 9 February @ 11:30 MT – Topic: Careers Spotlight – Supply Chain
- #9 – Friday, 16 February @ 11:30 MT- Topic : Careers Spotlight – Entrepreneurship
- #10 – Friday, 23 February @ 11:30 MT – Topic: What’s it like being a woman in the BYU MBA?
- Cocoa and Churros Networking Event featuring Mindy Booth, Entrepreneur and head chef of San Diablo Churros Tuesday, 27 February RSVP Here
- Women’s “Sample an MBA” Day – Friday, 9 March RSVP Here
Virtual Information Sessions
Check back soon for a list of events.
Events for Current Undergraduates
- Humanities Info Session – Thursday, 1 March RSVP Here
- Business Management Info Session – Wednesday, 28 March RSVP Here
Test Prep – GMAT and GRE
Test scores are an important part of the application to the BYU MBA. Get a jump start on your preparation by attending one of the free events we host throughout the year.