The BYU MBA program values the diverse experiences of various cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives.
Our students, faculty, and staff champion inclusion by:
- Providing and then mastering tools for embracing the advantage of different perspectives
- Creating an environment of cultural sharing and celebration
- Building associations beyond our typical social circles
- Empowering people to help prevent marginalization
- Developing a global mindset regardless of national origin
We are children of God and are divinely unique. We thrive when we take advantage of this diversity and use our talents to lift and strengthen each other. The BYU MBA program aims to develop outstanding leaders of various backgrounds who are capable of dealing with change in a competitive global environment and are more prepared to make a difference in their professions, communities, and families.