Undergraduate Advisement Center
We are here to help students enrich their educational experience.
Our goal is to help you prepare to enter BYU Marriott School of Business; understand academic requirements, university tools and resources; and support you in your path to successful graduation. We encourage you to meet with us early and often.
We provide several services. Visit us to:
- Learn about BYU Marriott majors and minors
- Prepare for the application process to limited-enrollment programs
- Connect with BYU Marriott organizations and additional educational opportunities
- Understand course requirements (i.e. GEs, religion, major courses)
- Select appropriate coursework and use registration tools
- Make sense of transfer policies, including evaluate courses for equivalencies
- Receive academic support and connect to university resources
- Clarify university policies and procedures
Undergraduate Programs Office & Advisement Center;
BYU Marriott School of Business
Provo, UT 84602
Fall and Winter Semester: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed for university devotionals on Tuesdays from 10:45 a.m. to noon and staff meetings on Thursdays from 11 a.m. to noon.
Spring and Summer Term: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed for university forums and devotionals on Tuesdays from 10:45 a.m. to noon.
Make an Appointment
No appointment is necessary. You may visit any time during office hours to meet with an advisor.
Admitted BYU Marriott Students
Call (801) 422-4285 or visit us in 460 TNRB to schedule an in-person or phone appointment with your full-time academic advisor.
You may also visit 460 TNRB to see if your advisor is available on a walk-in basis.
Academic Advisor (Admitted students in Entrepreneurial Management, General Business, Global Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Strategic Management, Strategy minor)
Academic Advisor (Pre- and admitted students in Finance, Experience Design and Management, Therapeutic Recreation and Management, Nonprofit minor, and Global Business and Literacy minor)
Academic Advisor (Pre-business students)
Office Supervisor (Internships, Events, and Transfer Evaluation Coordinator)