Undergraduate Advisement Center
We are here to help students enrich their educational experience.
Our goal is to help you prepare to enter BYU Marriott School of Business; understand academic requirements, university tools and resources; and support you in your path to successful graduation. We encourage you to meet with us early and often.
We provide several services. Visit us to –
- Learn about BYU Marriott majors and minors
- Navigate the application process for limited-enrollment programs
- Select appropriate coursework and use registration tools
- Understand course requirements (i.e. GEs, Religion, Major courses)
- Make sense of transfer policies; evaluate courses for equivalencies
- Clarify university policies and procedures
- Receive academic support and connect to university resources
- Connect with BYU Marriott organizations and additional educational opportunities
Undergraduate Advisement Office
BYU Marriott School of Business
Provo, UT 84602
(801) 422-4285 office
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed for university devotionals on Tuesdays from 10:45 a.m. to noon and staff meetings on Thursdays from 11:00 a.m. to noon.
Make an Appointment
No appointment is necessary. You may visit any time during office hours to meet with an advisor.
Admitted BYU Marriott Students
Call 801-422-4285 or visit us to schedule an in-person or phone appointment with your full-time academic advisor.
You may also visit 460 TNRB to see if your advisor is available on a walk-in basis.