The BYU MPA program will give you practical tools for making a difference in the world. Students learn and practice the skills of effective team building during the program. Course projects give students frequent opportunities to partner with professional and government organizations to evaluate, analyze, and solve real-world issues. Every year student projects result in actual policy changes and organizational improvements for our partner organizations. Our students have an impact now.
Hands-on experiences during the program can include the following:
- assisting a foundation in its grant giving to a deserving nonprofit
- running statistical analyses for a state agency
- sitting on the board of a nonprofit
- consulting with local municipalities
- conducting a field study for an international organization
- participating in the Ghana Study Abroad program to consult with non-governmental organizations