The Entrepreneurship Association serves the need of students in the entrepreneurial management major by:
- Fostering a supportive social connection among students in the major
- Educating pre-management students about the major to encourage those with a strong potential fit to apply
- Helping students map their path through the major and beyond
- Facilitating career development, whether launching your own venture or pursuing internships and full-time work in startups, growth companies, or even established companies where you can apply your skills in innovation, product development, and strategic growth
- Promoting the many entrepreneurship-related resources on campus to students within the major including other and mentorship programs
- Encourage ongoing connections among program alumni and students
All students who are admitted to the major are automatically members of the Entrepreneurship Association. The current EA president is Derek Morgan.