- Average GMAT: 672 (20th-80th percentile: 640-710)
- Average GPA: 3.4
- Average work experience: 4 years post-undergraduate degree
Application Deadlines – Fall 2017
|Round 1 – Priority domestic deadline||1 December 2016|
|Round 2 – Priority international deadline||15 January 2017|
|Round 3 – Final international deadline||1 March 2017|
|Round 4 – Final domestic deadline||1 May 2017|
Application review is conducted on a rolling basis, meaning that applications submitted by the deadline are given priority review. Incomplete applications are not held until the next deadline but will be reviewed as completed. Applications are accepted beginning 1 October with final deadlines for international applicants on 1 March and domestic students on 1 May.
What You Need to Apply
- Commitment to BYU Honor Code
- Ecclesiastical endorsement
- GMAT scores (GRE also accepted)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Four-year undergraduate degree or its equivalent
- University transcript
Prospective students who have earned a degree from an institution outside the United States must submit all official transcripts, diplomas, and marksheets to the International Education Research Foundation for a credential evaluation. Request a Detailed Report which includes a comprehensive course-by-course evaluation and calculation of a grade point average (GPA).
International candidates must also include a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- 94-IBT with a minimum score of 22 in speaking and minimum score of 21 in listening, reading, and writing
- 240-CBT (computer-based test)
- 590-PBT (paper-based test)
- 7.0 overall band score
- 6.0 band score in each module