- Average GMAT: 680 (20th-80th percentile: 640-710)
- Average GPA: 3.4
- Average work experience: 4 years post-undergraduate degree
Application Deadlines – Fall 2019
|Round 1 – Priority domestic deadline||1 December 2018|
|Round 2 – Priority international deadline||15 January 2019|
|Round 3 – Final international deadline||1 March 2019|
|Round 4 – Final domestic deadline||1 May 2019|
Application review is conducted on a rolling basis, meaning that applications submitted by the deadline are given priority review. Incomplete applications are not held until the next deadline but will be reviewed as completed. Applications are accepted beginning 1 October with final deadlines for international applicants on 1 March and domestic students on 1 May.
What You Need to Apply
- Commitment to BYU Honor Code
- Ecclesiastical endorsement – Start this process here
- GMAT scores (GRE also accepted)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Four-year undergraduate degree or its equivalent
- University transcript
Prospective students who have earned a degree from an institution outside the United States must submit all official transcripts, diplomas, and marksheets to the International Education Research Foundation for a credential evaluation. Request a Detailed Report which includes a comprehensive course-by-course evaluation and calculation of a grade point average (GPA). Applications requiring a credential evaluation will not be reviewed without a credential evaluation.
International candidates must also include a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- 100 IBT
- 240-CBT (computer-based test)
- 590-PBT (paper-based test)
BYU does not accept the TOEFL ITP test as an English proficiency exam for graduate school.
- 7.0 overall band score
- 6.0 band score in each module