The BS accounting, finance, information systems, and management programs accept a limited number of students each year. Entry is competitive. Not every student meeting the minimum criteria is guaranteed acceptance into the program.
Application Requirements to Marriott School Undergraduate Programs:
- All prerequisites must be completed with grades posted before the application deadline.
- To be eligible to apply, your prerequisite GPA must be at least a 3.0.
- Prerequisite courses transferred from another institution are discounted .3 (e.g. A to A-).
- Repeated prerequisite courses will be discounted on your application.
- The accounting program discounts one full letter grade (e.g. A to B).
- All other programs discount a .3 letter grade (e.g. A to A-).
- BYU requires students to declare a major by the time they have 60 hours. You can declare pre-management if you are planning to apply to a Marriott School program. You should apply to the Marriott School before you have accrued 90 credit hours.
The admissions committee reviews your entire academic record in processing your application. See flowcharts for additional application information.
BS Accounting – Fall admittance: last working day of June at 4:30 p.m.
BS Finance – Fall admittance: last working day of June at 4:30 p.m.
BS Information Systems – Fall admittance: last working day of June at 4:30 p.m.
BS Management – Fall admittance: last working day of June at 4:30 p.m.
BS Recreation Management – Fall admittance: last working day of June at 4:30 p.m.Apply
2015 Admission Statistics Information
|Program||Applicants||Admission Offers||Enrolled||Average Pre-req GPA||Average Total GPA|