- "The Importance of History: Africa and Research In the Informal Economy", Research Methodology in Strategy and Management (RMSM): Volume 9: Advancing Strategic Management in the African Context: Techniques, Methods, and Designs for Research Methodology in Strategy and Management Volume 10, Pages 133-166, Emerald, Boston, Amsterdam, 2014.
- "More than Money: the five types of capital that create wealth and eliminate poverty", Edition 978-0-8047-8279-1, Issue 978-0-8047-8279-1, Pages 227, Stanford University Press, Palo Alto, CA, 2013.
- "Corporate Social Responsibility", The International Society 22nd Annual Conference on "The Erosion of Religious Liberties: Impact on the International Church", The International Society, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, 2011.
- Other (Move to BYU Citizenship?) — Strategy faculty group leader 2011
- Strategy Group Leader Section Head August, 2011
- Ballard Center for Economic Self-Reliance Other June, 2005