Rollins Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology
To view contact information, verify you are human below:
Taylor Halverson is a master learner and a professor of entrepreneurship in the BYU Marriott School of Business. He has discovered his life purpose is to help people find and act on the best ideas and tools in order to experience enduring joy.
As an executive coach and entrepreneur, Taylor builds leaders and businesses while creating transformative professional and personal development experiences. Taylor leads acclaimed travel tours to incredible locations throughout the world, including Israel, China, India, Europe, Central America, and America’s national parks. Tour members have loved his irresistible enthusiasm, encyclopedic knowledge, spirit of adventure, and sense of fun.
Taylor is a prolific author and editor of twenty books and more than three hundred articles. He is also a developer of breakthrough scripture study resources with Book of Mormon Central (ScripturePlus app and Come, Follow Me Insights videos with Tyler Griffin) and BYU’s Virtual Scripture Group (3D Ancient Jerusalem project).
Taylor lives in Springville, Utah, with his wife, Lisa, and their two kids. He loves to spend time with his family on all sorts of adventures, including exploring the nooks and crannies of the American West and Southwest, participating with geology and archaeology teams on location, creating and mixing electronic music, watching and discussing edifying shows, reading good books, playing games, learning, and laughing.
Taylor’s academic training includes:
BA, Ancient Near Eastern Studies, Brigham Young University
MA, Biblical Studies, Yale University
MS, Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University
PhD, Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University
PhD, Judaism and Christianity in Antiquity, Indiana University
Learn more at taylorhalverson.com.
- Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University, 2006
- Judaism & Christianity in Antiquity, Indiana University, 2006
- Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University, 2004
- Biblical Studies, Yale University, 2001
- Ancient Near Eastern Studies, Brigham Young University, 1997
- BYU Staff & Administrative Employee Recognition Award, BYU, 2015
- Larson Professional Development Award, Indiana University, 2003
- Indiana University Chancellor Fellow, Indiana University, 2001
- Nibley Fellow, 1998
- Yale University Scholarship, Yale University, 1998
- Greek, Ancient