Rollins Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology
To view contact information, verify you are human below:
Taylor Halverson is a master learner and a professor of entrepreneurship in the BYU Marriott School of Business. He has discovered his life purpose is to help people find and act on the best ideas and tools in order to experience enduring joy.
Taylor lives in Springville, Utah, with his wife, Lisa, and their two kids. He loves to spend time with his family on all sorts of adventures, including exploring the nooks and crannies of the American West and Southwest, participating with geology and archaeology teams on location, creating and mixing electronic music, watching and discussing edifying shows, reading good books, playing games, learning, and laughing.
- PhD, Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University, 2006
- PhD, Judaism & Christianity in Antiquity, Indiana University, 2006
- MS, Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University, 2004
- MA, Biblical Studies, Yale University, 2001
- BA, Ancient Near Eastern Studies, Brigham Young University, 1997
- Greek, Ancient