Academy of International Business 2004
- "The Impact of Audit Penalty Distributions on the Detection and Frequency of Fraudulent Reporting", Review of Accounting Studies, Edition 4, Volume 16, Issue 4, Pages 843-865, 2011.
- "U.S. Perspectives on Implementation of IFRS", Law, Corporate Governance and Accounting: European Perspectives, Routledge, 2011.
Certificates and Licenses
- Certified Global Management Accountant AICPA 2012
- American Accounting Association Sharpening Our Vision Task Force Member January, 2013
- JIAR Conference Committee-American Accounting Association Committee/Council Member August, 2012
- International Accounting Section Officer August, 2011 - August, 2016
- American Accounting Association Nominations Committee Member January, 2013 - December, 2013
- KPMG — Technical topic auditor training June, 2011
- Auditor Switching in the Economic Crisis: The Case in Greece - - World Finance Conference - 2013
- Teaching Professional Judgment - - American Accounting Association Annual Meeting - 2013
- The IMA/MAS Competency Framework: Implications across the Accounting Curriculum - - American Accounting Association Annual Meeting - 2013
- Teaching IFRS using the Conceptual Framework - American Accounting Association - International Accounting Section Midyear Meeting - 2012
- Teaching Professional Judgment - American Accounting Association - American Accounting Association Annual Meeting - 2012
- Does Education and Training in Ethics Affect the Ethical Awareness of Practicing Accountants? - American Accounting Association - JIAR Conference - 2011