Robert Call/Deloitte Professor,Download Vita
Accountancy, School of
Accountancy, School of
To view contact information, verify you are human below:
- Ph.D., Accounting, University of Texas at Austin, 1993
- B.S., Accounting, Brigham Young University, 1987
- Master of Accountancy, Accounting, Brigham Young University, 1987
- "The taxation of collectibles", The Tax Adviser, Volume 50, Issue 11, AICPA, Durham, North Carolina, 2019.
- "A Case Integrating Financial and Tax Accounting Using the Balance Sheet Approach to Account for Income Taxes", Issues in Accounting Education, Volume 32, Issue 4, Pages 41-49, American Accounting Association, 2017.
- "A comparison of U.S. and offshore-Indian tax professionals’ client advocacy attitudes and client recommendations", Journal of the American Taxation Association, Volume 38, Issue 2, Pages 51-66, Ken Klassen, 2016.
- "McGraw Hill's Essentials of Federal Taxation 2017 edition", McGraw-Hill, Brian C. Spilker, 2016.
- "The Model Tax Curriculum: 2014 Revisions Provide a Valuable Tool for Accounting Programs", The Tax Adviser, Volume 45, Issue 8, Pages 588-592, The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Durham, North Carolina, 2014.
- "The effects of supervisory advice on tax information search behavior", Advances in Taxation, Volume 20, Pages 135-158, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2012.
- "Do Effects of Client Preference on Accounting Professionals' Information Search and Subsequent Judgments Persist with High Practice Risk?", The Accounting Review, Volume 83, Pages 133-156, American Accounting Association, 2008.
- "Interaction of New Section 362(e)(2) With the Loss Disallowance Rules", Corporate Taxation, Pages 24-32, 2005.
- "The relations between knowledge, search strategy and performance in aided and unaided information search", Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Volume 90, Pages 1 - 18, 2003.
- "Tax Research Strategies of Accounting and Law Students", The Journal of the American Taxation Association, Volume 22, number 2, Pages 60-71, American Accounting Association, 2000.
- "Tax Planning Professionals Interpretations of Ambiguity in Compliance and Planning Decision Contexts", Journal of the American Taxation Association, Pages 75-89, 1999.
- "The Influence of Client Preferences on Tax Professionals Search for Judicial Precedents, Subsequent Judgements, and Recommendations", The Accounting Review, Pages 299-322, 1999.
- "Decision Aids and User Behavior: Implications for Knowledge Acquisition and Inappropriate Reliance", Organizational Behavioral and Human Decision Processes, Pages 232-255, 1997.
- "The Effects of Time Pressure and Knowledge on Key Word Selection Behavior in Tax Research", The Accounting Review, Pages 49-70, 1995.
- Robert Call/Deloitte Professorship, Robert Call/Deloitte, 2013
- ATA/AICPA Model Tax Curriculum Task Force Committee/Council Member September, 2012 - September, 2014
- American Taxation Association Officer (specify in Other) August, 2012 - August, 2014