Marketing & Global Supply Chain, Department of
To view contact information, verify you are human below:
Jeff Larson earned his PhD in Marketing from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in 2006. Since that time, he has taught at the Marriott School of Management at BYU. He teaches courses on Marketing Research and Internet Marketing and is the author of the top-selling Internet Marketing textbook, Digital Marketing Essentials. Dr. Larson has published in the International Journal of Research in Marketing, the Journal of Marketing Research, the Journal of Consumer Psychology, and the Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition. His research on consumer judgment processes as well as his research on statistical methods have been featured in top media outlets, including Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, NPR, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, among others.
- "Where You Shop Affects How You Choose: Retailer Price Image and the Importance of Enriched Versus Comparable Attributes", Journal of the Association for Consumer Research, Issue Volume 6, Issue 1, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, IL, aipeng (Allan) Chen, David Hardesty, Akshay Rao, Lisa E. Bolton.
- "Adaptation and Fallibility in Experts' Judgments of Novice Performers", Adaptation and Fallibility in Experts' Judgments of Novice Performers, Volume 43, Issue 2, Pages 271-288, Journal of Experiment Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition, Robert L. Greene, 2017.
- "Relationship Self-Regulation and Relationship Quality: The Moderating Influence of Gender", Journal of Child & Family Studies, Volume 25, Issue 4, Pages 1145-1154, 2016.
- "Internet Marketing Essentials", Volume 1, Issue 1, Stukent.com, Idaho Fall, ID, 2014.
- "Satiation from Sensory Simulation: Evaluating Foods Decreases Enjoyment of Similar Foods", Journal of Consumer Psychology, 2014.
- "Consumer Behavior in "Equilibrium": How Experiencing Physical Balance Can Affect Marketplace Behaviors", Journal of Marketing Research, Volume 50, Issue 4, Pages 535-547, 2013.
- "When Budgeting Backfires: How Self-Imposed Price Restraints Can Increase Spending", Journal of Marketing Research, Volume 49, Issue 2, Pages 218-230, Tulin Erdem, 2012.
- "An Exploratory Look at Supermarket Shopping Paths", International Journal of Research in Marketing, Volume 22, Pages 395-414, Elsevier, 2005.
- Jan-Benedict E. M. Steenkamp Award for Long-Term Impact, International Journal of Research in Marketing
- General Education Design Committee Committee/Council Member January, 2020
- Curriculum Committee Committee/Council Member April, 2019
- BYU Undergraduate Marketing Association Student Org Advisor April, 2018